Thursday, December 27, 2012

S.Sudanese Scholarship Recipients Enjoy Leadership Course



On December 10th, forty-nine excited MBB High School and College Scholars and 2 chaperones met  in the town of Narus, South Sudan for the first-ever MBB Scholars' Leadership Training course. Getting there was the hard part; some traveled 3 days on dangerous roads, braving bandits, floods, and vehicle breakdowns. Being there was the fun part:  Bro. Emmanuel Dan taught computer classes; Sr Edvine Tumwesigye organized the team-building activities, and Sr Marilyn Lacey introduced the leadership exercises.  The interactive learning style was completely new to the participants, who are accustomed only to rote learning.  During the late-afternoon free time, most of the young women flocked back to the computer room to practice 10-finger typing via animated software. By popular demand, MBB will host the training again next year.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete